Interest rate variability: its link to the variability of monetary growth and economic performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. Tatom, 1984. "Interest rate variability and output: further evidence," Working Papers 1984-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1982. "A monetary analysis of the administration's budget and economic projections," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-14.
- Gertler, Mark & Grinols, Earl, 1982. "Monetary randomness and investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 239-258.
- Zvi Bodie & Alex Kane & Robert L. McDonald, 1983. "Why Are Real Interest Rates So High?," NBER Working Papers 1141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1976. "Input Choices and Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 94-103, March.
- John H. Makin & Vito Tanzi, 1983. "The Level and Volatility of Interest Rates in the United States: The Roles of Expected Inflation, Real Rates, and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 1167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Shunmugam & Danish Hashim, 2009. "Volatility in interest rates: its impact and management," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 247-255.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elder, John, 2001. "Can the Volatility of the Federal Funds Rate Explain the Time-Varying Risk Premium in Treasury Bill Returns?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-97, January.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1986. "Capital risk and models of investment behavior," Working papers 1819-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Christian Bordes, 1991. "Variations de la vitesse et volatilité de la croissance monétaire : le cas français," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(4), pages 733-744.
- Cronin, David, 2014. "The interaction between money and asset markets: A spillover index approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 185-202.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply ; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:nov:p:31-47:n:v.66no.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .