Interest rate variability and output: further evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1984|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Evans, Paul, 1984. "The Effects on Output of Money Growth and Interest Rate Volatility in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 204-222, April.
- Poole, William, 1975. "The Relationship of Monetary Decelerations to Business Cycle Peaks: Another Look at the Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 697-712, June.
- Scott E. Hein & Paul T. W. M. Veugelers, 1983. "Predicting velocity growth: a time series perspective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 34-43.
- Mascaro, Angelo & Meltzer, Allan H., 1983. "Long- and short-term interest rates in a risky world," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 485-518, November.
- Gertler, Mark & Grinols, Earl, 1982. "Monetary randomness and investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 239-258.
- De Vany, Arthur S & Saving, Thomas R, 1983. "The Economics of Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 979-1000, December.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1976. "Input Choices and Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 94-103, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1984-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.