Weighted monetary aggregates as intermediate targets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1985|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chetty, V Karuppan, 1969. "On Measuring the Nearness of the Near-Moneys," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 270-281, June.
- Thornton, Daniel L & Batten, Dallas S, 1985. "Lag-Length Selection and Tests of Granger Causality between Money and Income," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 164-178, May.
- A. C. Pigou, 1917. "The Value of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 38-65.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1982. "A monetary analysis of the administration's budget and economic projections," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-14.
- Spindt, Paul A, 1985. "Money Is What Money Does: Monetary Aggregation and the Equation of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 175-204, February.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1981. "Autoregressive modelling and money-income causality detection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-106.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1985-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.