Aspirin, angioplasty and proton beam therapy: the economics of smarter health-care spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKnight, Robin, 2006.
"Home care reimbursement, long-term care utilization, and health outcomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 293-323.
- Robin McKnight, 2004. "Home Care Reimbursement, Long-term Care Utilization,And Health Outcomes," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-6, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Robin McKnight, 2004. "Home Care Reimbursement, Long-term Care Utilization, and Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 10414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anonymous, 2004. "Departmental Publications 2001," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10939, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2010.
"Patient Cost-Sharing and Hospitalization Offsets in the Elderly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 193-213, March.
- Chandra, Amitabh & Gruber, Jonathan & McKnight, Robin, 2009. "Patient Cost-Sharing and Hospitalization Offsets in the Elderly," Scholarly Articles 8058412, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Glied, Sherry & Zivin, Joshua Graff, 2002.
"How do doctors behave when some (but not all) of their patients are in managed care?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 337-353, March.
- Sherry Glied & Joshua Zivin, 2000. "How Do Doctors Behave When Some (But Not All) of Their Patients are in Managed Care?," NBER Working Papers 7907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 2006. "On the marginal cost of public funds and the optimal provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1251-1262, August.
- Katherine Baicker & Dana Goldman, 2011. "Patient Cost-Sharing and Healthcare Spending Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 47-68, Spring.
- Pauly, Mark V. & Blavin, Fredric E., 2008. "Moral hazard in insurance, value-based cost sharing, and the benefits of blissful ignorance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1407-1417, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2014.
"Do Physicians' Financial Incentives Affect Medical Treatment and Patient Health?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1320-1349.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2012. "Do Physicians' Financial Incentives Affect Medical Treatment and Patient Health?," Discussion Papers 11-017, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care reform ; Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2011:p:197-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.