What do expected changes in U.S. job structure mean for states and workers in the Tenth District?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J., 1993.
"Industrial mix as a factor in the growth and variability of states' economies,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 731-748, December.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire, 1992. "Industrial mix as a factor in the growth and variability of States' economies," Economics Working Papers 9, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1996. "The Role Of Industry Structure, Costs, And Economic Spillovers In Determining State Employment Growth Rates," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 235-264, Winter.
- Bound, John & Holzer, Harry J, 2000.
"Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 20-54, January.
- John Bound & Harry J. Holzer, 1996. "Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 5685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2007. "The Tenth District's defining industries: how are they changing?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 59-81.
- Chad R. Wilkerson, 2009. "Recession and recovery across the nation: lessons from history," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-24.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment ; Labor market ; Federal Reserve District; 10th ; Job analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2005:i:qii:p:59-93:n:v.90no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .