Banking on Distributed Ledger Technology: Can It Help Banks Address Financial Inclusion?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angela C. Lyons & Erik Scherpf, 2005. "Moving from unbanked to banked: evidence from the Money Smart program," Proceedings 964, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michal Grinstein-Weiss & Michael Sherraden & William G. Gale & William M. Rohe & Mark Schreiner & Clinton Key, 2013.
"Long-Term Impacts of Individual Development Accounts on Homeownership among Baseline Renters: Follow-Up Evidence from a Randomized Experiment,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 122-145, February.
- Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Sherraden, Michael & Gale, William G. & Rohe, William & Schreiner, Mark & Key, Clinton, 2013. "Long-Term Impacts of Individual Development Accounts on Homeownership among Baseline Renters: Follow-Up Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," MPRA Paper 55058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayashi, Fumiko, 2016. "Access to Electronic Payments Systems by Unbanked Consumers," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 51-76.
- Sarah Bloom Raskin, 2011. "Economic and financial inclusion in 2011: what it means for Americans and our economic recovery: a speech at the New America Foundation Forum, Washington, D.C., June 29, 2011," Speech 577, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ali, Robleh & Barrdear, John & Clews, Roger & Southgate, James, 2014. "Innovations in payment technologies and the emergence of digital currencies," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(3), pages 262-275.
- repec:fip:fedlre:00149 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUnbanked; Underbanked; Banked; Financial inclusion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:00056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .