The Impact of Banking and Fringe Banking Regulation on the Number of Unbanked Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe Kast & Dina Pomeranz, 2013.
"Saving More to Borrow Less: Experimental Evidence from Access to Formal Savings Accounts in Chile,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
14-001, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2014.
- Felipe Kast & Dina Pomeranz, 2014. "Saving More to Borrow Less: Experimental Evidence from Access to Formal Savings Accounts in Chile," NBER Working Papers 20239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smriti Rao & Hazel Malapit, 2015. "Gender, Household Structure and Financial Participation in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 606-620, December.
- Katie Fitzpatrick, 2015. "Does “Banking the Unbanked” Help Families to Save? Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 223-249, March.
- Miguel Ampudia & Michael Ehrmann, 2016. "Financial Inclusion—What’s it Worth?," Staff Working Papers 16-30, Bank of Canada.
- Kristin Turney & Daniel Schneider, 2016. "Incarceration and Household Asset Ownership," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 2075-2103, December.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:631-658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judy Postmus & Sara-Beth Plummer & Sarah McMahon & Karen Zurlo, 2013. "Financial Literacy: Building Economic Empowerment with Survivors of Violence," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 275-284, September.
- Giorgia Barboni & Alessandra Cassar & Timothee Demont, 2017.
"Financial exclusion in developed countries: a field experiment among migrants and low-income people in Italy,"
Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy,
Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE), vol. 1(2), pages 39-49, September.
- Giorgia Barboni & Alessandra Cassar & Timothée Demont, 2017. "Financial exclusion in developed countries: a field experiment among migrants and low-income people in Italy," Post-Print hal-01612054, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:41:y:2006:i:1:p106-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .