Virtual Currencies and Beyond; Initial Considerations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Reinsberg & Centre for Business Research, 2018. "Blockchain Technology and International Relations: Decentralised Solutions To Foster Cooperation In An Anarchic World?," Working Papers wp508, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- C. Pfister, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Digital Currencies: Much Ado about Nothing?," Working papers 642, Banque de France.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Belize; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/335, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Hanl, 2018. "Some Insights into the Development of Cryptocurrencies," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201804, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:fip:fedker:00056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard Reinsberg & Centre for Business Research, 2018. "Blockchain Technology and the Governance of Foreign Aid," Working Papers wp505, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrencies; Money; Payment systems; Technological innovation; Monetary policy; Financial stability; Anti-money laundering; Combating the financing of terrorism; International cooperation; Virtual currencies; cryptocurrencies; payment technology; distributed ledger; blockchain; financial innovation; financial efficiency; financial inclusion; AML/CFT; consumer protection; tax evasion; exchange controls; capital flows management; financial regulation; financial stability; international cooperation; currencies; exchange; currency; goods; General; General; Government Policy and Regulation; Government Policy and Regulation; General; General; All Countries; Bitcoin; efficiency gains; regulatory challenges; consumer risk; tax treatment; circumvention of capital controls;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2016-03-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2016-03-17 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:16/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.