How effective is lifeline banking in assisting the 'unbanked'?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Family finances in the U.S.: recent evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-24.
- Glenn B. Canner & Ellen Maland, 1987. "Basic banking," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 255-269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smriti Rao & Hazel Malapit, 2015. "Gender, Household Structure and Financial Participation in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 606-620, December.
- Sherrie L. W. Rhine & William H. Greene & Maude Toussaint-Comeau, 2006.
"The Importance of Check-Cashing Businesses to the Unbanked: Racial/Ethnic Differences,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 146-157, February.
- William H. Greene & Sherrie L. W. Rhine & Maude Toussaint-Comeau, 2003. "The importance of check-cashing businesses to the unbanked: racial/ethnic differences," Working Paper Series WP-03-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:631-658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Daniel D. Tatar, 1999. "Means of payment, the unbanked, and EFT '99," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 49-70.
- World Bank, 2009. "Banking the Poor : Measuring Banking Access in 54 Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13804, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChecking accounts ; Banks and banking - Service charges ; Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:1998:i:jun:n:v.4no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .