Exploring the relationships between national and regional economic fluctuations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1985.
"Macroeconomics and U.S. agricultural policy,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
385, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1985. "Macroeconomics and U.S. agricultural policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9411m70q, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- John R. Kort, 1981. "Regional Economic Instability and Industrial Diversification in the U.S," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 596-608.
- Thomas F. Cargill & Steven A. Morus, 1988. "A vector autoregression model of the Nevada economy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 21-32.
- Lucier, Gary & Chesley, Agnes & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 1986. "Farm Income Data: A Historical Perspective," Statistical Bulletin 154593, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1987. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks in the Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 333-336, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1988:i:sum:p:15-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.