Assessing regional economic stability: a portfolio approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald H. Schmidt, 1989. "Natural resources and regional growth," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 3-19.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1988. "Unionization and unemployment rates: a re-examination of Olson's labor cartelization hypothesis," Research Paper 8807, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gibbons, Michael R., 1982. "Multivariate tests of financial models : A new approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Douglass C. North, 1955. "Location Theory and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 243.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1989. "Diversifying Texas: recent history and prospects," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 1-12.
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-36, May-June.
- John R. Kort, 1981. "Regional Economic Instability and Industrial Diversification in the U.S," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 596-608.
- Carolyn Sherwood-Call, 1988. "Exploring the relationships between national and regional economic fluctuations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 15-25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1990:i:win:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.