Assessing regional economic stability: a portfolio approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald H. Schmidt, 1989. "Natural resources and regional growth," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 3-19.
- John R. Kort, 1981. "Regional Economic Instability and Industrial Diversification in the U.S," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 596-608.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1989. "Diversifying Texas: recent history and prospects," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 1-12.
- Douglass C. North, 1955. "Location Theory and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 243.
- Gibbons, Michael R., 1982. "Multivariate tests of financial models : A new approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-27, March.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1988. "Unionization and unemployment rates: a re-examination of Olson's labor cartelization hypothesis," Research Paper 8807, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carolyn Sherwood-Call, 1988. "Exploring the relationships between national and regional economic fluctuations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 15-25.
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-36, May-June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1990:i:win:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.