Diversifying Texas: recent history and prospects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 1990. "How diversified is New England?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-16.
- Paul B. Siegel & Jeffrey Alwang & Thomas G. Johnson, 1994. "Toward An Improved Portfolio Variance Measure Of Regional Economic Stability," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(1), pages 71-86, Summer.
- Carolyn Sherwood-Call, 1990. "Assessing regional economic stability: a portfolio approach," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 17-26.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Seung, Chang K. & Narayanan, Rangesan, 2001. "Targeting Economic Diversification: An Application of Target MOTAD Procedures," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 197-215, Fall.
- Douglas R. Bohi & John R. Powers, 1993. "Energy Price Shocks And Regional Output And Employment," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2), pages 129-142, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsTexas ; Federal Reserve District; 11th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:1989:i:jul:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .