Uncertainty, unemployment, and inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leduc, Sylvain & Liu, Zheng, 2016. "Uncertainty shocks are aggregate demand shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 20-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2015.
"Uncertainty and the employment dynamics of small and large businesses,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 529-558, March.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2014. "Uncertainty and the Employment Dynamics of Small and Large Businesses," CESifo Working Paper Series 5059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2015. "Uncertainty and the Employment Dynamics of Small and Large Businesses," IMF Working Papers 15/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Liu, Zheng & Tai, Andrew, 2016. "Slow Credit Recovery and Excess Returns on Capital," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John C. Williams, 2013. "The economy and monetary policy in uncertain times," Speech 115, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:133:y:2019:i:2:p:520-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunetti, Celso & Büyükşahin, Bahattin & Harris, Jeffrey H., 2016. "Speculators, Prices, and Market Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(05), pages 1545-1574, October.
- Maritta Paloviita & Matti Viren, 2014.
"Inflation and output growth uncertainty in individual survey expectations,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 69-81, February.
- Paloviita, Maritta & Virén, Matti, 2012. "Inflation and output growth uncertainty in individual survey expectations," Research Discussion Papers 37/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Mathy, Gabriel & Ziebarth, Nicolas L., 2017.
"How Much Does Political Uncertainty Matter? The Case of Louisiana under Huey Long,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 77(01), pages 90-126, March.
- Gabriel P. Mathy & Nicholas L. Ziebarth, 2014. "How Much Does Political Uncertainty Matter? The Case of Louisiana Under Huey Long," Working Papers 2014-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:171:y:2018:i:c:p:58-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunetti, Celso & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Mankad, Shawn & Michailidis, George, 2019. "Interconnectedness in the interbank market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 520-538.
- repec:fip:fedfsp:y:2013:i:jan.14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty ; Unemployment ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2012:i:sep17:n:2012-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.