School reform, school size, and student achievement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-652, September.
- Meadows, George Richard, 1976. "Taxes, Spending, and Property Values: A Comment and Further Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 869-880, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoxby, Caroline M., 1999. "The productivity of schools and other local public goods producers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 1999. "The Productivity of Schools and Other Local Public Goods Providers," NBER Working Papers 6911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2000.
"Does Competition among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1209-1238, December.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1994. "Does Competition Among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers?," NBER Working Papers 4979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, John T. & Toma, Eugenia F. & Zimmer, Ron W., 2008. "School attendance and district and school size," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 140-148, April.
- Anne Aidla & Maaja Vadi, 2007.
"Relationships between Organizational Culture and Performance in Estonian Schools with Regard to Their Size and Location,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 3-17, July.
- Anne Aidla & Maaja Vadi, 2006. "Relationships between organizational culture and performance in Estonian schools with regard to their size and location," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: National and international aspects of organizational culture, volume 24, chapter 6, pages 147-171 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1990:i:qii:p:2-15:n:v.26no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.