Mutual funds, part II: fund flows and security returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace N. Davidson III & Dipa Dutia, 1989. "A Note On The Behavior Of Security Returns: A Test Of Stock Market Overreaction And Efficiency," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(3), pages 245-252, September.
- Peter Fortune, 1997. "Mutual funds, part I: reshaping the American financial system," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 45-72.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Eli M. Remolona & Paul Kleiman & Debbie Gruenstein, 1997. "Market returns and mutual fund flows," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 33-52.
- Warther, Vincent A., 1995. "Aggregate mutual fund flows and security returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 209-235.
- Davidson, Wallace N, III & Dutia, Dipa, 1989. "A Note on the Behavior of Security Returns: A Test of Stock Market Overreaction and Efficiency," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(3), pages 245-252, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexakis, Christos & Niarchos, Nikitas & Patra, Theopfano & Poshakwale, Sunil, 2005. "The dynamics between stock returns and mutual fund flows: empirical evidence from the Greek market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 559-569.
- Jaebeom Kim & Jung-Min Kim, 2016. "Stock Returns and Mutual Fund Flows in the Korean Financial Market: A System Approach," Working Papers 2016-3, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Watson, John & Wickramanayake, J., 2012. "The relationship between aggregate managed fund flows and share market returns in Australia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 451-472.
- E Philip Davis, 2005. "Challenges Posed by Ageing to Financial and Monetary Stability*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(4), pages 542-564, October.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Paek, Miyoun & Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2015. "The dynamics of market volatility, market return, and equity fund flow: International evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 214-227.
- David Ling & Gianluca Marcato & Patrick McAllister, 2008. "The Dynamics of Asset Prices and Transaction Activity in Illiquid Markets: The Case of Private Commercial Real Estate," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2002. "Risk aversion and portfolio allocation to mutual fund classes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 427-447.
- Kim, Ho-Yong & Kwon, Okyu & Oh, Gabjin, 2016. "A causality between fund performance and stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 443(C), pages 439-450.
- Gallagher, David R. & Gardner, Peter & Swan, Peter L., 2009. "Portfolio pumping: An examination of investment manager quarter-end trading and impact on performance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-27, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1998:i:jan:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.