A Note on the Behavior of Security Returns: A Test of Stock Market Overreaction and Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Fortune, 1998. "Mutual funds, part II: fund flows and security returns," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Mun, Johnathan C. & Vasconcellos, Geraldo M. & Kish, Richard, 2000. "The Contrarian/Overreaction Hypothesis: An analysis of the US and Canadian stock markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 53-72.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2001. "Tests of Financial Markets Efficiency for Thirteen Small European Countries," Penn CARESS Working Papers eda175263851a1d10f52acc29, Penn Economics Department.
- Watson, John & Wickramanayake, J., 2012. "The relationship between aggregate managed fund flows and share market returns in Australia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 451-472.
- Baur, Robert Frederick, 1992. "Overreaction in futures markets," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000010973, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yixi Ning & Xiankui Hu & Xavier Garza-Gomez, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the impact of large changes in institutional ownership on CEO compensation risk," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 23-47, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:12:y:1989:i:3:p:245-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.