The dynamics between stock returns and mutual fund flows: empirical evidence from the Greek market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1990.
" Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-395, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1989. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," NBER Working Papers 2880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," Scholarly Articles 27693805, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ippolito, Richard A, 1992. "Consumer Reaction to Measures of Poor Quality: Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 45-70, April.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Petrakis, Panayotis, 1991. "Analysing stock market behaviour in a small capital market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 471-483, June.
- Lee, Charles M C & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H, 1991.
" Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 75-109, March.
- Charles Lee & Andrei Shleifer & Richard Thaler, 1990. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 3465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Charles & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H., 1991. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Scholarly Articles 27693394, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Nikitas Niarchos & Christos Alexakis, 1998. "Stock market prices, 'causality' and efficiency: evidence from the Athens stock exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 167-174.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Peter Fortune, 1998. "Mutual funds, part II: fund flows and security returns," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue jan, pages 3-22.
- Roger Perman, 1991. "Cointegration: An Introduction to the Literature," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 3-30, September.
- Warther, Vincent A., 1995. "Aggregate mutual fund flows and security returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 209-235.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:24:y:2018:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & K.P, Prabheesh, 2014. "Stock returns, mutual fund flows and spillover shocks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 146-162.
- Kim, Sei-Wan & Lee, Bong-Soo & Kim, Young-Min, 2014. "Who mimics whom in the equity fund market? Evidence from the Korean equity fund market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 199-218.
- Vassilios Babalos & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016.
"Equity Fund Flows and Stock Market Returns in the US before and after the Global Financial Crisis: A VAR-GARCH-in-mean Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vassilios Babalos & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "Equity Fund Flows and Stock Market Returns in the US before and after the Global Financial Crisis: A VAR-GARCH-In-Mean Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1583, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Md. Shahadath Hossain & A.B.M. Munibur Rahman & Md. Salah Uddin Rajib, 2013. "Dynamics of Mutual Funds in Relation to Stock Market: A Vector Autoregressive Causality Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 191-201.
- Nam, Seung Oh & Oh, SeungYoung & Kim, Hyun Kyung, 2008. "The time difference effect of a measurement unit in the lead-lag relationship analysis of Korean financial market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 259-273.
- Alexakis, Christos & Dasilas, Apostolos & Grose, Chris, 2013. "Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of hidden cointegration technique," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-8.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:7:p:172-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vrs:poicbe:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:695-710:n:62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naik, Pramod Kumar & Padhi, Puja, 2014. "An Empirical Evidence of Dynamic Interaction between institutional fund flows and Stock Market Returns," MPRA Paper 57723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:92:y:2019:i:c:p:62-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Bong Soo & Paek, Miyoun & Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2015. "The dynamics of market volatility, market return, and equity fund flow: International evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 214-227.
- F. Tudorache & L. Nicolescu & L. Belascu, 2016. "The Performance Of Mutual Funds In Slovakia," Вестник Киевского национального университета имени Тараса Шевченко. Экономика., Socionet;Киевский национальный университет имени Тараса Шевченко, vol. 46(188), pages 26-33.
- Tudorache F. & Nicolescu L. & Belascu L., 2016. "The performance of mutual funds in Slovakia," Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics. Вісник Киiвського нацiонального унiверситету iм. Тараса Шевченка. Серiя: Економiка, CyberLeninka;Издательско-полиграфический центр «Киевский университет», issue 11 (188), pages 26-33.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Kugler, Peter & Wanzenried, Gabrielle & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2009. "Heterogeneity in asset allocation decisions: Empirical evidence from Switzerland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 84-93, March.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2009. "Does financial market liberalization increase the degree of market efficiency? The case of the Athens stock exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 50-57, March.
- Eleni Thanou & Dikaios Tserkezos, 2008. "Nonlinear Diachronic Effects Between Stock Returns and Mutual Fund Flows: Additional Empirical Evidence from the Athens Stocks Exchange," Working Papers 0826, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chang, Tsangyao & Cunado, Juncal & Gupta, Rangan, 2018.
"The relationship between commodity markets and commodity mutual funds: A wavelet-based analysis,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-9.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Tsangyao Chang & Juncal Cunado & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "The Relationship between Commodity Markets and Commodity Mutual Funds: A Wavelet-Based Analysis," Working Papers 201619, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:14:y:2005:i:5:p:559-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.