Is bank lending special?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric, 1995. "Bank regulation and the credit crunch," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 679-692, June.
- Richard E. Randall, 1993. "Safeguarding the banking system from financial cycles," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 37, pages 17-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Ippolito & Ali K. Ozdagli & Ander Perez, 2017. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Bank Lending : The Floating Rate Channel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2012.
"Product market relationships and cost of bank loans: Evidence from strategic alliances,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 653-674.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2011. "Product market relationships and cost of bank loans : evidence from strategic alliances," Research Discussion Papers 4/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S & Tootell, Geoffrey M B, 2003.
" Identifying the Macroeconomic Effect of Loan Supply Shocks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(6), pages 931-946, December.
- PEEK Joe & M.B. TOOTELL Geoffrey & ROSENGREN Eric S., "undated". "Identifying the Macroeconomic Effect of Loan Supply Shocks," EcoMod2003 330700118, EcoMod.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2000. "Identifying the macroeconomic effect of loan supply shocks," Working Papers 00-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:227-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006.
"Monetary Policy, Corporate Financial Composition and Real Activity,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 52(1), pages 177-213, March.
- Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006. "Monetary Policy, Corporate Financial Composition and Real Activity," Working Papers 0601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Dib, Ali, 2008.
"Bank lending, credit shocks, and the transmission of Canadian monetary policy,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-176.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah & Ali Dib, 2003. "Bank Lending, Credit Shocks, and the Transmission of Canadian Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 03-9, Bank of Canada.
- Smant, David / D.J.C., 2002. "Bank credit in the transmission of monetary policy: A critical review of the issues and evidence," MPRA Paper 19816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vashishtha, Rahul, 2014. "The role of bank monitoring in borrowers׳ discretionary disclosure: Evidence from covenant violations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 176-195.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1995. "Bank lending and the transmission of monetary policy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 39, pages 47-79.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 1999. "Bankers on Boards: Monitoring, Conflicts of Interest, and Lender Liability," NBER Working Papers 7319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip E. Strahan, 1999. "Borrower risk and the price and nonprice terms of bank loans," Staff Reports 90, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kroszner, Randall S. & Strahan, Philip E., 2001. "Bankers on boards: *1: monitoring, conflicts of interest, and lender liability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 415-452, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBank loans ; Financial institutions ; Commercial loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:1995:p:15-44:n:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.