Financial Stress Spillover and Financial Linkages between the Euro Area and the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bubák, Vít & Kocenda, Evzen & Zikes, Filip, 2011.
"Volatility transmission in emerging European foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2829-2841, November.
- Vít Bubák & Evžen Kocenda & Filip Zikes, 2010. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3063, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Vit Bubak & Filip Zikes, 2011. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1020, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lo Luca, Marco & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2011. "Macro-financial vulnerabilities and future financial stress : Assessing systemic risks and predicting systemic events," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 170-188, February.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2009. "Intraday Price Discovery in Emerging European Stock Markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp382, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp983, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André, 2011. "Systemic risk diagnostics: coincident indicators and early warning signals," Working Paper Series 1327, European Central Bank.
- Subir Lall & Roberto Cardarelli & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Financial Stress, Downturns, and Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 09/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2010. "Do Financial Variables Help Predict Macroeconomic Environment? The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010/06, Czech National Bank.
- Michal Franta & Roman Horvath & Marek Rusnak, 2014.
"Evaluating changes in the monetary transmission mechanism in the Czech Republic,"
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 827-842, May.
- Michal Franta & Roman Horvath & Marek Rusnak, 2011. "Evaluating Changes in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2011/13, Czech National Bank.
- Roman Horváth & Michal Franta & Marek Rusnák, 2012. "Evaluating Changes in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2012/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2012.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2003. "A Primer on Financial Contagion," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 571-608, September.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- Scott Brave & R. Andrew Butters, 2011. "Monitoring financial stability: a financial conditions index approach," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 22-43.
- Illing, Mark & Liu, Ying, 2006. "Measuring financial stress in a developed country: An application to Canada," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 243-265, October.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Time-varying synchronization of European stock markets,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 393-407, April.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Ev??en Kocenda, 2007. "Time-Varying Comovements in Developed and Emerging European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp861, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek & Jakub Mateju & Marek Rusnak & Katerina Smidkova & Borek Vasicek, 2011.
"Early Warning Indicators of Economic Crises: Evidence from a Panel of 40 Developed Countries,"
2011/08, Czech National Bank.
- Jan Babecký & Tomáš Havránek & Jakub Matìjù & Marek Rusnák & Kateøina Šmídková & Boøek Vašíèek, 2011. "Early Warning Indicators of Crisis Incidence: Evidence from a Panel of 40 Developed Countries," Working Papers IES 2011/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fru:finjrn:190303:p:38-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Adam & Sona Benecka & Jakub Mateju, 2014. "Risk Aversion, Financial Stress and Their Non-Linear Impact on Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2014/07, Czech National Bank.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2016.
"Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 2595-2609, November.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2013. "Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 2013/14, Czech National Bank.
- Tomas Adam & Miroslav Plasil, 2014. "The Impact of Financial Variables on Czech Macroeconomic Developments: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2014/11, Czech National Bank.
- Elod Takáts & Abraham Vela, 2014. "International monetary policy transmission," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets, volume 78, pages 25-44 Bank for International Settlements.
- Harald Schmidbauer & Angi Rösch & Erhan Uluceviz & Narod Erkol, 2016. "The Russian Stock Market during the Ukrainian Crisis: A Network Perspective," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(6), pages 478-509, December.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:346-360 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssystemic risk; financial crises; financial stress index; financial linkages;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:63:y:2013:i:1:p:46-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.