Financial Stress Spillover and Financial Linkages between the Euro Area and the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bubák, Vít & Kocenda, Evzen & Zikes, Filip, 2011.
"Volatility transmission in emerging European foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2829-2841, November.
- VÃt BubÃ¡k & EvÅ¾en Kocenda & Filip Zikes, 2010. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3063, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Vit Bubak & Filip Zikes, 2011. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1020, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lo Luca, Marco & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2011. "Macro-financial vulnerabilities and future financial stress : Assessing systemic risks and predicting systemic events," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 170-188, February.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2009. "Intraday Price Discovery in Emerging European Stock Markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp382, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp983, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André, 2011. "Systemic risk diagnostics: coincident indicators and early warning signals," Working Paper Series 1327, European Central Bank.
- Subir Lall & Roberto Cardarelli & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Financial Stress, Downturns, and Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 09/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2010. "Do Financial Variables Help Predict Macroeconomic Environment? The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michal Franta & Roman Horvath & Marek Rusnak, 2014.
"Evaluating changes in the monetary transmission mechanism in the Czech Republic,"
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 827-842, May.
- Michal Franta & Roman Horvath & Marek Rusnak, 2011. "Evaluating Changes in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2011/13, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Horváth & Michal Franta & Marek Rusnák, 2012. "Evaluating Changes in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2012/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2012.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2003. "A Primer on Financial Contagion," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 571-608, September.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- Scott Brave & R. Andrew Butters, 2011. "Monitoring financial stability: a financial conditions index approach," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 22-43.
- Illing, Mark & Liu, Ying, 2006. "Measuring financial stress in a developed country: An application to Canada," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 243-265, October.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek & Jakub Mateju & Marek Rusnak & Katerina Smidkova & Borek Vasicek, 2011.
"Early Warning Indicators of Economic Crises: Evidence from a Panel of 40 Developed Countries,"
2011/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Babecký & Tomáš Havránek & Jakub Matìjù & Marek Rusnák & Kateøina Šmídková & Boøek Vašíèek, 2011. "Early Warning Indicators of Crisis Incidence: Evidence from a Panel of 40 Developed Countries," Working Papers IES 2011/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Time-varying synchronization of European stock markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 393-407, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Adam & Sona Benecka & Jakub Mateju, 2014. "Risk Aversion, Financial Stress and Their Non-Linear Impact on Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2014/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2016.
"Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 2595-2609, November.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2013. "Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 2013/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Elod Takáts & Abraham Vela, 2014. "International monetary policy transmission," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets, volume 78, pages 25-44 Bank for International Settlements.
- Tomas Adam & Miroslav Plasil, 2014. "The Impact of Financial Variables on Czech Macroeconomic Developments: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2014/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Harald Schmidbauer & Angi Rösch & Erhan Uluceviz & Narod Erkol, 2016. "The Russian Stock Market during the Ukrainian Crisis: A Network Perspective," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(6), pages 478-509, December.
More about this item
Keywordssystemic risk; financial crises; financial stress index; financial linkages;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:63:y:2013:i:1:p:46-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .