The Effects of Foreign Aid in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles C. Chang & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Luis Serven, 1998.
"Measuring Aid Flows: A New Approach,"
Research Department Publications
4146, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Charles C. Chang & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Luis Servén, 1998. "Measuring Aid Flows: A New Approach," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1297, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Chang, Charles C. & Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Serven, Luis, 1999. "Measuring aid flows : a new approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2050, The World Bank.
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Instruments, Randomization, and Learning about Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 424-455, June.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Instruments, randomization, and learning about development," Working Papers 1224, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil R. Bhavnani & Samuel Bazzi, 2012. "Counting Chickens when they Hatch: Timing and the Effects of Aid on Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(561), pages 590-617, June.
- Karuna Gomanee & Sourafel Girma & Oliver Morrissey, 2005.
"Aid, public spending and human welfare: evidence from quantile regressions,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 299-309.
- Karuna Gomanee & Sourafel Girma & Oliver Morrissey, 2006. "Aid, Public Spending and Human Welfare: Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Papers id:761, eSocialSciences.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Osei & Oliver Morrissey & Tim Lloyd, 2005. "The fiscal effects of aid in Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1037-1053.
- Gomanee, Karuna & Morrissey, Oliver & Mosley, Paul & Verschoor, Arjan, 2005. "Aid, Government Expenditure, and Aggregate Welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 355-370, March.
- Collier, Paul & Dollar, David, 2002. "Aid allocation and poverty reduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1475-1500, September.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:deaton_instruments_randomization_learning_all_04april_2010 is not listed on IDEAS
- C-J. Dalgaard & H. Hansen, 2001. "On Aid, Growth and Good Policies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 17-41.
- Love, Inessa & Zicchino, Lea, 2006. "Financial development and dynamic investment behavior: Evidence from panel VAR," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 190-210, May.
- Henrik Hansen & Derek Headey, 2010.
"The Short-Run Macroeconomic Impact of Foreign Aid to Small States: An Agnostic Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 877-896.
- Hansen, Henrik & Headey, Derek, 2007. "The Short-Run Macroeconomic Impact of Foreign Aid to Small States: An Agnostic Timeseries Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hansen, Henrik & Headey, Derek, 2009. "The short-run macroeconomic impact of foreign aid to small states: An agnostic time series analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 863, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "On the Heterogeneity Bias of Pooled Estimators in Stationary VAR Specifications," IMF Working Papers 03/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark McGillivray & Farhad Noorbakhsh, "undated". "Aid, Conflict and Human Development," Working Papers 2007_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2004.
"On The Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 191-216, June.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2001. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," MPRA Paper 63696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gravier-Rymaszewska, Joanna, 2012. "How Aid Supply Responds to Economic Crises: A Panel VAR Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jones, Yakama Manty, 2013. "Testing the foreign aid-led growth hypothesis in West Africa," MPRA Paper 50361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lof, Matthijs & Mekasha, Tseday Jemaneh & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Aid and Income: Another Time-series Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 19-30.
- Lof, Matthijs & Mekasha, Tseday Jemaneh & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Rejoinder to Herzer, Nowak-Lehmann, Dreher, Klasen, and Martinez-Zarzoso (2014)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 397-399.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yakama Manty Jones, 2013. "Testing the Foreign Aid-led Growth Hypothesis in West Africa," Management Working Papers 3, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Apr 2013.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2012. "The impact of development aid on education and health: Survey and new evidence from dynamic models," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Herzer, Dierk & Nowak-Lehmann, Felicitas & Dreher, Axel & Klasen, Stephan & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2015. "Comment on Lof, Mekasha, and Tarp (2014)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 389-396.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign aid; sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:3:p:339-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.