Measuring aid flows : a new approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chang, Charles C. & Fernández-Arias, Eduardo & Servén, Luis, 2011. "Measuring Aid Flows: A New Approach," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1297, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Charles C. Chang & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Luis Serven, 1998. "Measuring Aid Flows: A New Approach," Research Department Publications 4146, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claessens,Constantijn A.*Diwan, Ishac*Fernandez-, 1992. "Recent experience with commercial bank debt reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 995, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo, 1992. "Burden-sharing among official and private creditors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 943, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Debt Management; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Banks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Banks&Banking Reform; Strategic Debt Management; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Diskussion:Entwicklungszusammenarbeit in Wikipedia German ne '')
- Entwicklungszusammenarbeit in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.