Organized debt buybacks: No cure for free riding?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacek Prokop, 1998.
"Dynamics of International Debt Overhang with Two Lender Banks,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 119-137, 06.
- Jacek Prokop, 1991. "Dynamics of International Debt Overhang with Two Lender Banks," Discussion Papers 946, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Prokop, J., 1991. "Dynamic of International Debt Overhang with two Lender Banks," Working papers 946, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac & Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo, 1992. "Recent experience with commercial bank debt reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 995, The World Bank.
- Sachs, Jeffrey, 1989. "Efficient debt reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 194, The World Bank.
- Kenen, Peter B, 1990. "Organizing Debt Relief: The Need for a New Institution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 7-18, Winter.
- Diwan, Ishac & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994.
"Are buybacks back? Menu-driven debt reduction schemes with heterogeneous creditors,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 279-293, October.
- Diwan, Ishac & Spiegel, Mark M., 1991. "Are buybacks back? Menu-driven debt-reduction schemes with heterogenous creditors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 675, The World Bank.
- Mamoru Kaneko & Jacek Prokop, 1991.
"A Game Theoretical Approach to the International Debt Overhang,"
945, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mamoru Kaneko & Jacek Prokop, 1993. "A game theoretical approach to the international debt overhang," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Prokop, Jacek, 1992.
"Duration of debt overhang with two lender banks,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 473-478, April.
- Versluysen, Eugene L., 1989. "A review of alternative debt strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 196, The World Bank.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1990. "A Strategy for Efficient Debt Reduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 19-29, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:47:y:1995:i:2:p:481-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.