"Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1994. ""Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Spiegel, M.M., 1992. ""Burden Sharing" in Sovereign Debt Reduction," Working Papers 92-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Froot, Kenneth A, 1989.
"Buybacks, Exit Bonds, and the Optimality of Debt and Liquidity Relief,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(1), pages 49-70, February.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1988. "Buybacks, Exit Bonds, and the Optimality of Debt and Liquidity Relief," NBER Working Papers 2675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Bulow & Kenneth Rogoff, 1991. "Sovereign Debt Repurchases: No Cure for Overhang," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1219-1235.
- Diwan, Ishac & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994.
"Are buybacks back? Menu-driven debt reduction schemes with heterogeneous creditors,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 279-293, October.
- Diwan, Ishac & Spiegel, Mark M., 1991. "Are buybacks back? Menu-driven debt-reduction schemes with heterogenous creditors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 675, The World Bank.
- Michael Dooley & Richard D. Haas & Steven Symansky, 1993. "A Note on Burden Sharing among Creditors," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 226-232, March.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1993.
"Official Credits to Developing Countries: Implicit Transfers to the Banks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 430-444, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1991. "Official credits to developing countries : implicit transfers to the banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 592, The World Bank.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Demirguc-Kunt, A., 1993. "Official credits to developing countries : Implicit transfers to the banks," Other publications TiSEM 3e86ba61-dde4-4c9c-bd2c-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Claessens,Constantijn A.*Diwan, Ishac*Fernandez-, 1992. "Recent experience with commercial bank debt reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 995, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo, 1992. "Burden-sharing among official and private creditors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 943, The World Bank.
- Krugman, Paul, 1988. "Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1992. "Debt Reduction, Adjustment Lending, and Burden Sharing," NBER Working Papers 4007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Diwan, Ishac & Spiegel, Mark M., 1997.
"Heterogeneity in bank valuation of LDC debt: Evidence from the 1988 Brazilian debt-reduction program,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 535-550, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. & Diwan, I. & Spiegel, M.M., 1993. "Heterogeneity in Bank Valuation of LCD Debt: Evidence from the 1988 Brazilian Debt-Reduction Program," Working Papers 93-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeremy Bulow & Kenneth Rogoff & Afonso S. Bevilaqua, 1992. "Official Creditor Seniority and Burden-Sharing in the Former Soviet Bloc," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 195-234.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2002. "Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-209, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:50:y:1996:i:2:p:337-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.