Official credits to developing countries : implicit transfers to the banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1993. "Official Credits to Developing Countries: Implicit Transfers to the Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 430-444, August.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Demirguc-Kunt, A., 1993. "Official credits to developing countries : Implicit transfers to the banks," Other publications TiSEM 3e86ba61-dde4-4c9c-bd2c-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987.
"U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing-Country Debt Crisis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 555-606.
- Sachs, J. & Huizinga, H.P., 1987. "U.S. commercial banks and the developing-country debt crisis," Other publications TiSEM ada14007-7229-4f6d-a016-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Billingsley, Randall S. & Lamy, Robert E., 1988. "The regulation of international lending IMF support, the debt crisis, and bank stockholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Eyssell, Thomas H. & Fraser, Donald R. & Rangan, Nanda K., 1989. "Debt-equity swaps, regulation K, and bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 853-868, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2002. "Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-209, October.
- Spiegel, Mark M., 1996.
""Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 337-351, August.
- Spiegel, M.M., 1992. ""Burden Sharing" in Sovereign Debt Reduction," Working Papers 92-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1994. ""Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- J. Broz, 2011. "The United States Congress and IMF financing, 1944–2009," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 341-368, September.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2002. "Debt Relief: What Do the Markets Think?," NBER Working Papers 9369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Broz, 2008. "Congressional voting on funding the international financial institutions," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 351-374, December.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2005. "Is Debt Relief Efficient?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 1017-1051, April.
- Duane Rockerbie & Stephen Easton, 2003. "Information as a Substitute for Bailouts in Sovereign Debt Markets," International Finance 0303003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Municipal Financial Management; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .