Voluntary choices in concerted deals : mechanics and attributes of the menu approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamdany, R. & Underwood, J., 1989. "Illustrative Effects Of Voluntary Debt And Debt Service Reduction Operations," World Bank - Discussion Papers 66, World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 1990. "Methodological issues in evaluating debt - reducing deals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 408, The World Bank.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Mexico's external debt restructuring in 1989-90," Policy Research Working Paper Series 424, The World Bank.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Buy-Backs and Market Valuation of External Debt," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(2), pages 215-229, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul R. Krugman & Thomas Enders & William R. Rhodes, 1994. "LDC Debt Policy," NBER Chapters,in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 691-740 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Recent Private Capital Inflows to Developing Countries: Is the Debt Crisis History?," NBER Working Papers 4792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Debt Management; Financial Intermediation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .