How factors in creditor countries affect secondary market prices for developing country debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987.
"U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing-Country Debt Crisis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 555-606.
- Sachs, J. & Huizinga, H.P., 1987. "U.S. commercial banks and the developing-country debt crisis," Other publications TiSEM ada14007-7229-4f6d-a016-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1989.
"Do the Secondary Markets Believe in Life After Debt?,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
911, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hajivassiliou,Vassilis A., 1989. "Do the secondary markets believe in life after debt?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 252, The World Bank.
- Cohen Daniel, 1988.
"Is the discount on the secondary market a case for ldc debt relief ?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Cohen, Daniel, 1988. "Is the discount on the secondary market a case for LDC debt relief?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 132, The World Bank.
- Froot, Kenneth A, 1989.
"Buybacks, Exit Bonds, and the Optimality of Debt and Liquidity Relief,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(1), pages 49-70, February.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1988. "Buybacks, Exit Bonds, and the Optimality of Debt and Liquidity Relief," NBER Working Papers 2675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Andrew & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1988.
"The debt crisis structural explanations of country performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-306, November.
- Andrew Berg & Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "The Debt Crisis: Structural Explanations of Country Performance," NBER Working Papers 2607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brickley, James A. & James, Christopher M., 1986. "Access to deposit insurance, insolvency rules and the stock returns of financial institutions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 345-371, July.
- James Tobin, 1956. "Estimation of Relationships for Limited Dependent Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ozler, Sule, 1989. "On the Relation between Reschedulings and Bank Value," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1117-1131, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbone, Luca & Forni, Lorenzo, 1997. "Are markets learning? : behavior in the secondary market for Brady bonds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1734, The World Bank.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1993.
"Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Michael P. Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," IMF Working Papers 92/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," NBER Working Papers 4172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens,Constantijn A.*Pennacchi, George, 1992. "Deriving developing country repayment capacity from the market prices of sovereign debt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1043, The World Bank.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2004. "Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 21-41.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.