Methodological issues in evaluating debt - reducing deals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987.
"U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing-Country Debt Crisis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 555-606.
- Sachs, J. & Huizinga, H.P., 1987. "U.S. commercial banks and the developing-country debt crisis," Other publications TiSEM ada14007-7229-4f6d-a016-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 1989. "Conditionality and debt relief," Policy Research Working Paper Series 213, The World Bank.
- Cohen Daniel, 1988.
"Is the discount on the secondary market a case for ldc debt relief ?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Cohen, Daniel, 1988. "Is the discount on the secondary market a case for LDC debt relief?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 132, The World Bank.
- Lamdany, R., 1988. "Voluntary Debt-Reduction Operations - Bolivia, Mexico, And Beyond," World Bank - Discussion Papers 42, World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn, 1990. "The debt laffer curve: Some estimates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(12), pages 1671-1677, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diwan, Ishac*Kletzer, Ken, 1990. "Voluntary choices in concerted deals : mechanics and attributes of the menu approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 527, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Strategic Debt Management; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.