Debt Reduction, Adjustment Lending, and Burden Sharing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ristan Stijepović, 2014. "Recovery and Reduction of Non-Performing Loans – Podgorica Approach," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 3(3), pages 101-118.
- Spiegel, Mark M., 1996.
""Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 337-351, August.
- Spiegel, M.M., 1992. ""Burden Sharing" in Sovereign Debt Reduction," Working Papers 92-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1994. ""Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nir Klein, 2013. "Non-Performing Loans in CESEE; Determinants and Impact on Macroeconomic Performance," IMF Working Papers 13/72, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Cohen, 1992. "The Debt Crisis: A Postmortem," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 65-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo, 1993. "Costs and benefits of debt and debt service reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1169, The World Bank.
- Svetozar Tanasković & Maja Jandrić, 2015. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Non-performing Loans," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(1), pages 47-62.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.