Ireland’s Fiscal Framework: Options for the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Frankel & Jesse Schreger, 2013.
"Over-optimistic official forecasts and fiscal rules in the eurozone,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 247-272, June.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Jesse Schreger, "undated". "Over-optimistic official forecasts and fiscal rules in the eurozone," Working Paper 83166, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Jesse Schreger, "undated". "Over-optimistic official forecasts and fiscal rules in the eurozone," Working Paper 83126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schreger, Jesse M, 2013. "Over-optimistic Official Forecasts and Fiscal Rules in the Eurozone," Scholarly Articles 9804488, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab, 2012. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Consolidation: An Analysis with an Estimated DSGE Model for the Hungarian Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 945, OECD Publishing.
- Tony McDonald & Yong Hong Yan & Blake Ford & David Stephan, 2010. "Estimating the structural budget balance of the Australian Government," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 3, pages 51-79, October.
- FitzGerald, John, 2012. "Fiscal Policy for 2013 and Beyond," Papers BP2013/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ales Bulir & Marianne Schulze-Gattas & Atish R. Ghosh & Alex Mourmouras & A. J Hamann & Timothy D. Lane, 2002. "IMF-Supported Programs in Capital Account Crises; Design and Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 210, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Buti & Gabriele Giudice, 2002. "Maastricht’s Fiscal Rules at Ten: An Assessment," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 823-848, December.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2012. "Reassessing the fiscal mix for successful debt reduction," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(71), pages 365-406, July.
- George Kopits, 2012. "Can fiscal sovereignty be reconciled with fiscal discipline?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 62(2), pages 141-160, June.
- Ley, Eduardo & Misch, Florian, 2013. "Real-time macro monitoring and fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6303, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; regulation; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:1:p:135-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.