Ireland’s Fiscal Framework: Options for the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Frankel & Jesse Schreger, 2013.
"Over-optimistic official forecasts and fiscal rules in the eurozone,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 247-272, June.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Jesse Schreger, "undated". "Over-optimistic official forecasts and fiscal rules in the eurozone," Working Paper 83166, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Jesse Schreger, "undated". "Over-optimistic official forecasts and fiscal rules in the eurozone," Working Paper 83126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schreger, Jesse M, 2013. "Over-optimistic Official Forecasts and Fiscal Rules in the Eurozone," Scholarly Articles 9804488, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab, 2012. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Consolidation: An Analysis with an Estimated DSGE Model for the Hungarian Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 945, OECD Publishing.
- Tony McDonald & Yong Hong Yan & Blake Ford & David Stephan, 2010. "Estimating the structural budget balance of the Australian Government," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 3, pages 51-79, October.
- FitzGerald, John, 2012. "Fiscal Policy for 2013 and Beyond," Papers BP2013/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ales Bulir & Marianne Schulze-Gattas & Atish R. Ghosh & Alex Mourmouras & A. Javier Hamann & Timothy D. Lane, 2002. "IMF-Supported Programs in Capital Account Crises; Design and Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 210, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Buti & Gabriele Giudice, 2002. "Maastricht's Fiscal Rules at Ten: An Assessment," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 823-848, December.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2012. "Reassessing the fiscal mix for successful debt reduction," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(71), pages 365-406, July.
- George Kopits, 2012. "Can fiscal sovereignty be reconciled with fiscal discipline?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 62(2), pages 141-160, June.
- Ley, Eduardo & Misch, Florian, 2013. "Real-time macro monitoring and fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6303, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; regulation; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:1:p:135-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .