Fiscal Policy Rules
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sally Wallace, 2001. "Fiscal Architecture and the Analysis of Public Expenditure Needs and Revenue Capacity," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0111, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2004.
"Good, bad or ugly? On the effects of fiscal rules with creative accounting,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 377-394, January.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2001. "Good, Bad or Ugly? On the Effects of Fiscal Rules with Creative Accounting," CEPR Discussion Papers 2663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schuknecht, Ludger, 2004. "EU fiscal rules: issues and lessons from political economy," Working Paper Series 421, European Central Bank.
- Sawadogo, Pegdéwendé Nestor, 2020.
"Can fiscal rules improve financial market access for developing countries?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Pegdéwendé Nestor Sawadogo, 2019. "Can fiscal rules improve financial markets access for developing countries ?," Working Papers halshs-02364840, HAL.
- Pegdéwendé Nestor Sawadogo, 2020. "Can fiscal rules improve financial market access for developing countries?," Post-Print hal-02884580, HAL.
- Pirvu, Daniela & Dutu, Amalia & Enachescu, Carmen, 2019. "Analysing Of Government'S Fiscal Behaviour In The Eu Member States Through Clustering Procedure," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 10(1), pages 23-39.
- Frank Bodmer, 2006. "The Swiss Debt Brake: How it Works and What Can Go Wrong," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(III), pages 307-330, September.
- Mr. Anthony M Annett, 2006. "Enforcement and the Stability and Growth Pact: How Fiscal Policy Did and Did Not Change Under Europe’s Fiscal Framework," IMF Working Papers 2006/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Stephan Danninger, 2002. "A New Rule: The Swiss Debt Brake," IMF Working Papers 2002/018, International Monetary Fund.
- Orban, Gabor & Szapary, Gyorgy, 2004.
"The Stability and Growth Pact from the perspective of the new member states,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 839-864, October.
- G??bor Orb??n & Gy??rgy Szap??ry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective Of the New Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-709, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective of the New Member States," MNB Working Papers 2004/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Hideaki Tanaka, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Targets and Public Expenditure Management: Enthusiasm in the 1990's and its Aftermath," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 346, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Miss Catriona Purfield, 2005. "Managing Revenue Volatility in a Small Island Economy: The Case of Kiribati," IMF Working Papers 2005/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Venturini, Fiorenza, 2020. "The unintended composition effect of the subnational government fiscal rules: The case of Italian municipalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Mika Saito & Mr. Daehaeng Kim, 2009. "A Rule-Based Medium-Term Fiscal Policy Framework for Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 2009/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. William A Allan & Ms. Taryn R Parry, 2003. "Fiscal Transparency in EU Accession Countries: Progress and Future Challenges," IMF Working Papers 2003/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Tkačevs, Oļegs & Vilerts, Kārlis, 2018. "On the design of stabilising fiscal rules," Working Papers 11/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Phebby Kufa & Saqib Rizavi & Mr. Anthony J. Pellechio, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability and Policy Issues in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 2003/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Amelie Barbier-Gauchard & Kea Baret & Alexandru Minea, 2020. "National Fiscal Rules and Fiscal Discipline in the European Union," Working Papers hal-02992219, HAL.
- World Bank, . "Beyond Oil : Kazakhstan's Path to Greater Prosperity through Diversifying, Volume 1. Overview," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 16719.
- Aras, Osman Nuri & Öztürk, Mustafa, 2011. "Constitutional Economics, Fiscal Policy Rules, and The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 81856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Beljean & Alain Geier, 2013. "The Swiss Debt Brake - Has It Been a Success?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(II), pages 115-135, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOP; fiscal policy rule; government; rule; deficit; balanced-budget rule; no-deficit rule; debt rule; member government; Fiscal rules; Government debt management; Budget planning and preparation; Fiscal consolidation; Europe; Global; Western Europe;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfops:1998/011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.