Crisis sociales y singularidades. Los fundamentos microeconómicos de las crisis sociales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Ray, Debraj, 1987. "Inequality as a Determinant of Malnutrition and Unemployment: Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 177-188, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Ray, Debraj, 1986. "Inequality as a Determinant of Malnutrition and Unemployment: Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 1011-1034, December.
- Elvio Accinelli, 1996. "Some remarks about uniquenes of equilibrium for infinite dimensional economies," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 11(1), pages 3-32.
- Elvio Accinelli, 2001. "Economias singulares," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 54, pages 7-33, Enero Jun.
- Elvio Accinelli, 2003. "About manifolds and determinacy in general equilibrium theory," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2 Year 20), pages 169-177, December.
- Elvio Accinelli, 2007. "Structural stability, Morse's lemma and singular economies," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0607, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
Keywords: Social weights and efficiency; social crisis; regular and singular economies; Negishi approach;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ere:journl:v:xxvii:y:2008:i:2:p:49-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feualmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.