Homelessness and labor markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts of American Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 262-333, April.
- Bliss, Christopher & Stern, Nicholas, 1978. "Productivity, wages and nutrition : Part I: the theory," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 331-362, December.
- Ray, Debraj & Streufert, Peter A, 1993. "Dynamic Equilibria with Unemployment Due to Undernourishment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(1), pages 61-85, January.
- Honig, Marjorie & Filer, Randall K, 1993. "Causes of Intercity Variation in Homelessness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 248-255, March.
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 1999. "The Community College: Educating Students at the Margin between College and Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 63-84, Winter.
- Sweeney, James L, 1974. "Quality, Commodity Hierarchies, and Housing Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 147-167, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp12-03-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Marah A. Curtis & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman, 2012. "Life Shocks and Homelessness," Working Papers 1374, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Anna Zhu, 2017.
"Childhood homelessness and adult employment: the role of education, incarceration, and welfare receipt,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 893-924, July.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Anna Zhu, 0. "Childhood homelessness and adult employment: the role of education, incarceration, and welfare receipt," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Zhu, Anna, 2015. "Childhood Homelessness and Adult Employment: The Role of Education, Incarceration, and Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 9250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Anna Zhu, 2015. "Childhood Homelessness and Adult Employment: The Role of Education, Incarceration, and Welfare Receipt," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Herault, Nicolas & Scutella, Rosanna & Tseng, Yi-Ping, 2016.
"A journey home: What drives how long people are homeless?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 57-72.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Nicolas Herault & Rosanna Scutella & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2014. "A Journey Home: What Drives How Long People Are Homeless?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Herault, Nicolas & Scutella, Rosanna & Tseng, Yi-Ping, 2014. "A Journey Home: What Drives How Long People Are Homeless?," IZA Discussion Papers 8495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marah Curtis & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy Reichman, 2013. "Life Shocks and Homelessness," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(6), pages 2227-2253, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:5:p:591-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.