Income Tax Evasion, Inequality and Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2010.
"Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 659-702, October.
- Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús & Trucharte, Carlos, 2009. "Mitigating the Procyclicality of Basel II," CEPR Discussion Papers 7382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II," Working Papers 1028, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2009. "Mitigating the Procyclicality of Basel II," Working Papers wp2009_0903, CEMFI.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Cyclical implications of the Basel II capital standards," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 18-31.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina, 2011.
"The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment,"
wp2011_1102, CEMFI, revised Jun 2011.
- Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús, 2011. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane, 2012. "The European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 49-68, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Benedek, Dóra & Flevotomou, Maria & Lelkes, Orsolya & Mantovani, Daniela & Nienadowska, Sylwia, 2010. "Distributional implications of income tax evasion in Greece, Hungary and Italy," MPRA Paper 21465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi & Maria Flevotomou, 2012. "The Crisis and Tax Evasion in Greece: What are the Distributional Implications?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(2), pages 26-32, July.
- Efthymiou, Leonidas & Michael, Sophia, 2013. "When Cards and ATM’s are the only choice: A fortnight in Cyprus with no banking system, nor trust," MPRA Paper 50646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koutsampelas, Christos, 2014. "The introduction of a GMI scheme in Cyprus: family structure, equivalence scales and policy challenges," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Leventi, Chrysa & Matsaganis, Manos & Flevotomou, Maria, 2013. "Distributional implications of tax evasion and the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM17/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Manos Matsaganis & Maria Flevotomou, 2010. "Distributional Implications of Tax Evasion in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 31, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Christos Koutsampelas, 2011. "Social transfers and income distribution in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 5(2), pages 35-55, December.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Flevotomou, Maria, 2010. "Distributional implications of tax evasion in Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 26074, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome under-reporting; black economy; tax free income; Cyprus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erc:cypepr:v:2:y:2008:i:2:p:37-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Shekersavva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erucycy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .