When Cards and ATM’s are the only choice: A fortnight in Cyprus with no banking system, nor trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panos Pashardes & Alexandros Polycarpou, 2008. "Income Tax Evasion, Inequality and Poverty," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 2(2), pages 37-49, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsATMs; Levy; bank-run; informal economy; cashless society; Cyprus;
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-25 (Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .