Confidence and financial crisis in a post-Keynesian stock flow consistent model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Edwin Le Héron, 2011. "Confidence and financial crisis in a post-keynesian stock-flow consistent model," Post-Print halshs-00646622, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Professor H. B. Greven, 1887. "The Monetary System of Holland," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 79-83.
- Lilia Costabile, 2010. "The International Circuit of Key Currencies and the Global Crisis: Is there Scope for Reform?," Working Papers wp220, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LE HERON Edwin & MAROUANE Amine, 2015. "A history of contemporary post Keynesian SFC model," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nikolaidi, Maria, 2014. "Margins of safety and instability in a macrodynamic model with Minskyan insights," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Steve Keen, 2013. "Predicting the ‘Global Financial Crisis’: Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 228-254, June.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorge Garcia-Arias & Eduardo Fernandez-Huerga & Ana Salvador, 2013. "European Periphery Crises, International Financial Markets, and Democracy," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 826-850, October.
More about this item
Keywordsconfidence; financial crisis; stock-flow-consistent modelling;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:ejeepi:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p361-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katie Smith). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/ejeep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .