Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edwin Le Héron, 2008. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Keynesian Stock-flow Consistent Model," Post-Print halshs-00388042, HAL.
- Edwin Le Héron, 2009. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Keynesian Stock-flow Consistent Model," Post-Print halshs-00385799, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Capoen & Jerome Creel, 2007.
"Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2007-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fabrice Capoen & Jérôme Creel, 2007. "Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case," Sciences Po publications N°2007-06, Sciences Po.
- Edwin Le Heron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008.
"A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model For Dynamic Analysis Of Monetary Policy Shock On Banking Behaviour,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 405-440.
- Edwin Le Héron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model for Dynamic Analysis of Monetary Policy Shock on Banking behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00326500, HAL.
- Edwin Le Héron, 2007. "The Dynamic Analysis of Monetary Policy Shock on Banking Behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00159830, HAL.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoletta Batini & Andrew Haldane, 1999. "Forward-Looking Rules for Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 157-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2001. "The Case for Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 8423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris A. Davis & Michael G. Palumbo, 2001. "A primer on the economics and time series econometrics of wealth effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Growth Model: Preliminary Results," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_402, Levy Economics Institute.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- LE HERON Edwin & MAROUANE Amine, 2015. "A history of contemporary post Keynesian SFC model," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; fiscal policy; stock- flow consistent model; post-keynesian macroeconomics;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2009-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebucpt.html .