Shorter Work Time, Hours Flexibility, and Labor Intensification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Evans & Douglas C. Lippoldt & Pascal Marianna, 2001. "Trends in Working Hours in OECD Countries," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Askenazy Philippe & Caroli Eve, 2003. "New Organizational Practices and Well-Being at Work: Evidence for France in 1998," Research Unit Working Papers 0311, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "Flexible pay systems and labour productivity: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2014143, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014.
"Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli, 2017. "Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice," Working Papers hal-01511562, HAL.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint vs Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Askenazy, 2013.
"Working time regulation in France from 1996 to 2012,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 323-347.
- Philippe Askenazy, 2013. "Working time regulation in France from 1996 to 2012," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00812893, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Rudolf, 2014. "Work Shorter, Be Happier? Longitudinal Evidence from the Korean Five-Day Working Policy," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 1139-1163, October.
- Rowena A Pecchenino & Julie Byrne, 2017. "Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho:The Way We (Would Like to) Work Now," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n282-17.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Golden, Lonnie & Wiens-Tuers, Barbara, 2006. "To your happiness? Extra hours of labor supply and worker well-being," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 382-397, April.
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:30:y:2004:i:4:p:603-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .