Trends in Working Hours in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Esteban & Laurence Kranich, "undated".
"Redistributive Taxation With Endogenous Sentiments,"
33-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Laurence Kranich & Joan Esteban, 2002. "Redistributive Taxation with Endogenous Sentiments," Discussion Papers 02-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Cervellati & Joan-Maria Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2005. "Redistributive Taxation with Endogenous Sentiments," Working Papers 254, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Joan M. Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2002. "Redistributive Taxation with Endogenous Sentiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 529.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joan Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2003. "Redistributive Taxation with Endogenous Sentiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 666156000000000007, David K. Levine.
- Rackwitz, RÃ¼diger, 2006. "The effect of discounting, different mortality reduction schemes and predictive cohort life tables on risk acceptability criteria," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 91(4), pages 469-484.
- LG Deidda & F. Cerina, 2002. "Do we need more time for leisure?," Working Paper CRENoS 200203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A., 2005.
"Union Strategy and Optimal Income Taxation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1545, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A., 2005.
"Union strategy and optimal income taxation
[Gewerkschaftsstrategie und optimale Einkommensteuer]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-04, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A., 2005. "Union strategy and optimal income taxation
- Ignace Glorieux & Joeri Minnen & Theun Tienoven, 2011. "Spouse “Together Time”: Quality Time Within the Household," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 281-287, April.
- Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong, 2005. "High Performance Workplaces and Family Friendly Practices: Promises Made and Promises Kept," IZA Discussion Papers 1812, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maike Andresen & Michel Domsch & Annett Cascorbi, 2007. "Working Unusual Hours and Its Relationship to Job Satisfaction: A Study of European Maritime Pilots," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 714-734, September.
- Petri Böckerman & Jaakko Kiander, 2002. "Determination of Average Working Time in Finland," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 16(3), pages 557-568, September.
- Siv Gustafsson & Eiko Kenjoh & Cecile Wetzels, 2001. "Employment Choices and Pay Differences between Non-Standard and Standard Work in Britain, Germany, Netherlands and Sweden," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wolf, Elke, 2002. "Lower wage rates for fewer hours? A simultaneous wage-hours model for Germany," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 643-663, November.
- Philippe Askenazy, 2004. "Shorter Work Time, Hours Flexibility, and Labor Intensification," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 603-614, Fall.
- Etile, Fabrice, 2014.
"Education policies and health inequalities: Evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981–2003,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 46-65.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2014. "Education policies and health inequalities: Evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981-2003," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00978423, HAL.
- Baek, Ehung Gi & Oh, Wankeun, 2004. "The short-run production effect of the reduction of working hours," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 123-144, January.
- repec:wea:econth:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaaa:45-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.