Symmetric and asymmetric leadership cultures: A comparative study of leadership and organizational culture at Hyundai and Toyota
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wanasika, Isaac & Howell, Jon P. & Littrell, Romie & Dorfman, Peter, 2011. "Managerial Leadership and Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 234-241, April.
- Kwok Leung & Rabi S Bhagat & Nancy R Buchan & Miriam Erez & Cristina B Gibson, 2005. "Culture and international business: recent advances and their implications for future research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(4), pages 357-378, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmid, Stefan & Grosche, Philipp & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2016. "Configuration and coordination of international marketing activities," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 535-547.
- Barron, Andrew & Pereda, Asier & Stacey, Stephen, 2017. "Exploring the performance of government affairs subsidiaries: A study of organisation design and the social capital of European government affairs managers at Toyota Motor Europe and Hyundai Motor Com," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 184-196.
- Schneider, Markus & Engelen, Andreas, 2015. "Enemy or friend? The cultural impact of cross-functional behavior on the EO–performance link," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 439-453.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
More about this item
KeywordsHyundai; Japan; Korea; Leadership; National culture; Organizational culture; Toyota;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:4:p:581-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .