Overall justice, work group identification and work outcomes: Test of moderated mediation process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olkkonen, Maria-Elena & Lipponen, Jukka, 2006. "Relationships between organizational justice, identification with organization and work unit, and group-related outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 202-215, July.
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
- Jill Rubery & Carilyn Carroll & Fang Lee Cooke & Irena Grugulis & Jill Earnshaw, 2004. "Human Resource Management and the Permeable Organization: The Case of the Multi-Client Call Centre," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7), pages 1199-1222, November.
- Miles, Jeffrey A. & Greenberg, Jerald, 1993. "Using Punishment Threats to Attenuate Social Loafing Effects among Swimmers," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 246-265, November.
- Batt, R. & Applebaum, E., 1995. "Worker Participation in Diverse Settings: Does the Form Affect the Outcome, and If So, Who Benefits?," Papers 95-06, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
- Grimshaw, Damian & Rubery, Jill, 1998. "Integrating the Internal and External Labour Markets," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 199-220, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:14-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Qin & Martinez, Luis F. & Ferreira, Aristides I. & Rodrigues, Piedade, 2016. "Supervisor support, role ambiguity and productivity associated with presenteeism: A longitudinal study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3380-3387.
- Marshall Schminke & Anke Arnaud & Regina Taylor, 2015. "Ethics, Values, and Organizational Justice: Individuals, Organizations, and Beyond," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 727-736, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOverall justice; Indian Call Centres; Group engagement model; Presenteeism; Moderated mediation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:2:p:213-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.