Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in the Former USSR: Social Transfers in the Kyrgyz Republic
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M Becker & Sergey Paltsev, 2001. "Macro-Experimental Economics in the Kyrgyz Republic: Social Security Sustainability and Pension Reform," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Becker, Charles M. & Bibosunova, Damira I. & Holmes, Grace E. & Ibragimova, Margarita M., 1998. "Maternal care vs. economic wealth and the health of newborns: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic and Kansas City, USA," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2057-2072, November.
- Becker, Charles M. & Hemley, David D., 1998. "Demographic change in the former Soviet Union during the transition period," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1957-1975, November.
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-55, September.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," NBER Working Papers 6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Charles M. & Urzhumova, Dina S., 1998. "Pension burdens and labor force participation in Kazakstan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2087-2103, November.
- James, Estelle, 1997. "New systems for old age security - theory, practice, and empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1766, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1849-1870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.