An Ecological Footprint Approach to External Debt Relief
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Picton, T. & Daniels, P. L., 1999. "Ecological restructuring for sustainable development: evidence from the Australian economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 405-425, June.
- Wackernagel, Mathis & Onisto, Larry & Bello, Patricia & Callejas Linares, Alejandro & Susana Lopez Falfan, Ina & Mendez Garcia, Jesus & Isabel Suarez Guerrero, Ana & Guadalupe Suarez Guerrero, Ma., 1999. "National natural capital accounting with the ecological footprint concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-390, June.
- Pritchett, Lant, 1995.
"Divergence, big time,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1522, The World Bank.
- Robert T. Deacon & Paul Murphy, 1997. "The Structure of an Environmental Transaction: The Debt-for-Nature Swap," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-24.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Rees, William E., 1998. "How should a parasite value its host?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-52, April.
- Solomon, Barry D., 1999. "New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, September.
- Norgaard, Richard B. & Bode, Collin, 1998. "Next, the value of God, and other reactions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-39, April.
- J. Martinez-Alier, 1993. "Distributional Obstacles to International Environmental Policy: The Failures at Rio and Prospects after Rio," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 2(2), pages 97-114, May.
- Jenkins, T. N., 1996. "Democratising the global economy by ecologicalising economics: The example of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 227-238, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:12:p:2161-2171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.