The Structure of an Environmental Transaction: The Debt-for-Nature Swap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:leo:wpaper:1824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014.
"Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 487-504, April.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01463935, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental quality, public debt and economic development," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00555625, HAL.
- Chambers, Paul E. & Jensen, Richard A., 2002. "Transboundary Air Pollution, Environmental Aid, and Political Uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Cubbage, Frederick & Harou, Patrice & Sills, Erin, 2007. "Policy instruments to enhance multi-functional forest management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 833-851, April.
- Torras, Mariano, 2003. "An Ecological Footprint Approach to External Debt Relief," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2161-2171, December.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Deacon, Robert & Mueller, Bernardo, 2004. "Political Economy and Natural Resource Use," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt68g1n1v8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Stranlund, John K., 1999. "Bargaining to preserve a unique ecosystem: the role of anticipatory investments to establish stronger bargaining positions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 425-437, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:73:y:1997:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .