National natural capital accounting with the ecological footprint concept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C H Sawyer & R E Miller, 1983. "Experiments in Regionalization of a National Inputâ€”Output Table," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(11), pages 1501-1520, November.
- G R West, 1981. "An efficient approach to the estimation of regional input - output multipliers," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 857-867, July.
- C H Sawyer & R E Miller, 1983. "Experiments in regionalization of a national input - output table," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(11), pages 1501-1520, November.
- K G Willis, 1987. "Spatially Disaggregated input-output Tables: An Evaluation and Comparison of Survey and Nonsurvey Results," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(1), pages 107-116, January.
- G R West, 1981. "An Efficient Approach to the Estimation of Regional Inputâ€”Output Multipliers," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(7), pages 857-867, July.
- K G Willis, 1987. "Spatially disaggregated input - output tables: an evaluation and comparison of survey and nonsurvey results," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 107-116, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:29:y:1999:i:3:p:375-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.