Oiling the Palms: Restructuring of Settlement Schemes in Malaysia and the New International Trade Regulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.A. Ingersent & A.J. Rayner & R.C. Hine, 1995. "Ex-Post Evaluation of the Uruguay Round Agriculture Agreement," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 707-728, September.
- Pletcher, James, 1991. "Regulation with growth: The political economy of palm oil in Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 623-636, June.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cramb, R.A., 2013. "Palmed Off: Incentive Problems with Joint-Venture Schemes for Oil Palm Development on Customary Land," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 84-99.
- Niels Fold, 2000. "A Matter of Good Taste? Quality and the Construction of Standards for Chocolate Products in the European Union," Post-Print hal-01200951, HAL.
- Fold, Niels, 2000. "A Matter of Good Taste? Quality and the Construction of Standards for Chocolate Products in the European Union," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 55.
- Niels Fold, 2000. "A Matter of Good Taste? Quality and the Construction of Standards for Chocolate Products in the European Union," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 55, pages 91-110.
- Koczberski, Gina & Curry, George N., 2005. "Making a living: Land pressures and changing livelihood strategies among oil palm settlers in Papua New Guinea," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 324-339, September.
- Craven, Catherine, 2011. "The Honduran palm oil industry: Employing lessons from Malaysia in the search for economically and environmentally sustainable energy solutions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6943-6950.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:473-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.