Seigniorage, Dollarization and Public Debt: The Lebanese Civil War and Recovery Experience, 1982-97
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melvin, Michael, 1988. "The Dollarization of Latin America as a Market-Enforced Monetary Reform: Evidence and Implications," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 543-558, April.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Christopher M. Towe, 1989. "Exchange Rate "Fundamentals" versus Speculation in a Developing Economy: An Illustrative Example Using Lebanese Data," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(3), pages 678-707, September.
- John E. Floyd, 1995. "Are Canadian Interest Rates Too High?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(2), pages 143-158, June.
- Blejer, Mario I & Cheasty, Adrienne, 1991. "The Measurement of Fiscal Deficits: Analytical and Methodological Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1644-1678, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Dornbusch, Rudi, 1997. "Fiscal Aspects of Monetary Integration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 221-223, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-971, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in a Highly Dollarized Economy; The Case of Cambodia," IMF Working Papers 02/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Shinkevich Andrey, 2002. "Dollarization Hysteresis in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 00-087e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Harvie, Charles & Saleh, Ali Salman, 2008. "Lebanon's economic reconstruction after the war: A bridge too far?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 857-872.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:10:p:1861-1873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.