The Dollarization of Latin America as a Market-Enforced Monetary Reform: Evidence and Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
- Bolbol, Ali A., 1999. "Seigniorage, Dollarization and Public Debt: The Lebanese Civil War and Recovery Experience, 1982-97," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1861-1873, October.
- Hudgins, David & Yoskowitz, David, 2004. "Dollarization versus coordination: policy for small countries facing dollar dilemmas and financial liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 239-247, February.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Khan, Mohsin S., 1996.
"Foreign currency deposits and the demand for money in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 101-118, June.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1992. "Foreign Currency Deposits and the Demand for Money in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 92/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Valev, Neven T., 2010. "The hysteresis of currency substitution: Currency risk vs. network externalities," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 224-235, March.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2007. "Dollarization hysteresis, network externalities and the “past legacy” effect: the case of Bolivia," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-217, marzo-abr.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2006. "Dollarization hysteresis network externalities and the "Past legacy" effect: The case of Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 9(1), pages 7-64, December.
- William B. English, 1996. "Inflation and financial sector size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- De la Barra, Victor H. & Marchant, Mary A. & Isinika, Aida C., 1995. "Stabilization Policies And Agricultural Impacts In Developing Countries: The Case Of Bolivia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- De la Barra, Victor H. & Marchant, Mary A. & Isinika, Aida C., 1995. "Stabilization Policies and Agricultural Impacts in Developing Countries: The Case of Bolivia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 184-196, July.
- Harrison, Barry & Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2007. "Currency substitution in a de-dollarizing economy : the case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Loviscek, Anthony L., 1996. "Seigniorage and the Mexican financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-64.
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Jose Martelino & S. Nuri Erbas & Adnan Mazarei & Sena Eken & Paul Cashin, 1995. "Economic Dislocation and Recovery in Lebanon," IMF Occasional Papers 120, International Monetary Fund.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1994. "La politique économique en présence de substitution de monnaies," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 349-368.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:36:y:1988:i:3:p:543-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed