Stabilization Policies and Agricultural Impacts in Developing Countries: The Case of Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De la Barra, Victor H. & Marchant, Mary A. & Isinika, Aida C., 1995. "Stabilization Policies And Agricultural Impacts In Developing Countries: The Case Of Bolivia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G. & Just, Richard E., 1982. "An investigation of the effect of monetary factors on agriculture," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 235-247.
- Melvin, Michael, 1988. "The Dollarization of Latin America as a Market-Enforced Monetary Reform: Evidence and Implications," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 543-558, April.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Moazzami, Bakhtiar, 1988. "Dynamic specification and the demand for money function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 229-231.
- Bagliano, Fabio-Cesare & Favero, Carlo A., 1992. "Money demand instability, expectations and policy regimes: A note on the case of Italy: 1964-1986," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 331-349, April.
- Serletis, Apostolos, 1987. "On the Demand for Money in the United States," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 249-255.
- Valdes, Alberto, 1993. "The macroeconomic environment necessary for agricultural trade and price policy reforms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 272-282, August.
- Caramazza, Francesco & Hostland, Doug & Poloz, Stephen, 1990. "The demand for money and the monetary policy process in Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 387-426.
- G. Edward Schuh, 1974. "The Exchange Rate and U. S. Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Garcia, Roberto J., 1996.
"Employment In Agribusiness And Purchases Of Agricultural Products: The Effects Of Monetization In Yugoslavia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Garcia, Roberto J., 1996. "Employment in Agribusiness and Purchases of Agricultural Products: The Effects of Monetization in Yugoslavia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 357-368, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:27:y:1995:i:01:p:184-196_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.