The macroeconomic environment necessary for agricultural trade and price policy reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kennedy, Eileen & Sullivan, Joan, 1994. "Choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 329-343, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Joseph Cabral, 2008. "Insécurité alimentaire en milieu urbain et rural au Sénégal : les mêmes causes créent-elles les mêmes effets ?," Cahiers de recherche 08-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- De la Barra, Victor H. & Marchant, Mary A. & Isinika, Aida C., 1995.
"Stabilization Policies And Agricultural Impacts In Developing Countries: The Case Of Bolivia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- De la Barra, Victor H. & Marchant, Mary A. & Isinika, Aida C., 1995. "Stabilization Policies and Agricultural Impacts in Developing Countries: The Case of Bolivia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 184-196, July.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2003. "Enhancing water policy discussions by including analysis of non-water inputs and farm-level constraints," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 93-103, September.
- Richardson Kojo Edeme & Innocent A. Ifelunini & Nelson C. Nkalu, 2016. "A Comparative Analysis of the Impact of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth of ECOWAS Countries," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 31-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:18:y:1993:i:4:p:272-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.