Macroeconomic consequences of cyclical and secular changes in feminization: An experiment at gendered macromodeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. W. Chang & D. J. Smyth, 1971. "The Existence and Persistence of Cycles in a Non-linear Model: Kaldor's 1940 Model Re-examined," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 37-44.
- Taylor, Lance, 1995. "Environmental and gender feedbacks in macroeconomics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1953-1961, November.
- Standing, Guy, 1989. "Global feminization through flexible labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1077-1095, July.
- Darity, William Jr., 1995. "The formal structure of a gender-segregated low-income economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1963-1968, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pervaiz, Zahid & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Jan, Sajjad Ahmad & Chaudhary, Amatul R., 2011. "Gender inequality and economic growth: a time series analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Grown, Caren & Elson, Diane & Cagatay, Nilufer, 2000. "Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1145-1156, July.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth,"
10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute.
- Erturk, Korkut & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Secular Changes in the Gender Composition of Employment and Growth Dynamics in the North and the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1231-1238, July.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dilara Kýlýnç & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2013. "Does Gender Matter for Economic Convergence? The OECD Evidence," Working Papers 1302, Izmir University of Economics.
- Thorin, Maria, 2003. "The gender dimension of economic globalization: an annotated bibliography," Manuales 28, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:ecr:col070:42660 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:1969-1977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.